Thursday, July 5, 2012

MY THOUGHTS

I have been thinking alot lately about events that have happen in the past few months.First and foremost people amaze me.I am one of these people that gives everyone the benefit of the doubt,I try to see the good in everyone until you prove me wrong.I guess what hurts me the most is the way people abuse friendship.Good friends are hard to find and true friends are few and far between.So you cherish friends who are true to you,and the so called friends that aren't true friend aren't really friends.

Life is short so we should make each day count.I have said this many times in my DJ Sets, Life is a Dance so make the most of it because we never know when the dance will end.

I count myself lucky,I have some true friends who love me and care about me in both worlds,and I have a beautiful sexy man who loves me and makes me so happy in both worlds.

I am who I am,if people have a problem with that then that is their problem.I have said this many times in my DJ Sets also.I am very outspoken when it comes to issues that effect our community and as a DJ I felt it was my obligation to speak out and make my voice heard.When we as a community stand together and make OUR voice heard,then and only then well we have our rights

No comments:

Post a Comment